Hanyu Single Malt
What made the Hanyu distillery famous was "Full Card Series", a set of 54-bottles that sold for as much as $1,520,000 at an auction in Hong Kong. The distillery was closed in 2000, but with the support of many who wished for its revival, distilling resumed in 2021.
Mr. Shimazaki, who used to work at the distillery before closure, was appointed as the head of the production, and Hanyu was revived in the same place and with the same lineup. When one of Japan's most famous whisky writers had a sip of Hanyu's new make, he said "(I am) truly impressed by the authentic quality". It may not be long before the Full Cards Series is surpassed by the new Single Malt Japanese Whisky from Hanyu distillery.
- Release date2022.03.30
- Number of units issued100
- ItemHanyu Single Malt
- Bulk Litre195 Litre (incl 5.0L for sample)
- Alc. Strength60.7%
- Cask Capacity200 Litre
- Cask TypeFirst Fill Bourbon Barrel
- Country of OriginJapan
- ProducerToashuzo Co Ltd.
- Smallest Purchasable Amount1/100 (1.9 Litre)
- Bottling Date2032.03 ~
Notification for the Owners
- The owner of the NFT can receive part of the bottling result (bottled whisky) when the cask is bottled.
- NFT owners can participate in the games made by UniCask. From winning these games participants can win rewards.
- The date and year of bottling, bottling specifications, -including but not limited to bottle shape, label(s), capsule- and the location of delivery shall be fixed by UniCask for each of the casks.
- The Hanyu 2022 cask will be bottled in 2032. However UniCask may bring forward the date and/or year of bottling when it is difficult to continue aging the whisky in the wooden cask.
- The owner of the NFT cannot claim to change the date or year of bottling, or ask to partially bottle the cask prior to the date/year fixed by UniCask UniCask.
- Since the spirits(whisky) in a wooden cask evaporates by a certain percentage during maturation, the quantity or alcohol strength to be handed over to the NFT owner after bottling cannot be guaranteed.
- Also, the latestet figure of the litre of whisky inside the cask, obtained in February 2022, is 195 Litre, of which 5.0L shall be drawn from the cask to be used as sample. The quantity per item you purchase is 1.9 Litre of whisky. This is the figure obtained first by deducting 5.0 Litre of the sample from 195.0 Litre, then by dividing the result 190.0 Litre by 100.
- This item is alcohol beverage, and you must fulfill the related requirements such as age prescribed in the laws and regulations of your country of residence.